Monday, July 18, 2011

Grey Terminators

So I've started this secondary paint job for my terminators that I like better and has gotten better reception from my friends, even those that don't play.  Still working on getting better photos, but at least the first picture came out OK.  The base of the body is Codex Grey with various washes of Leviathan Purple, and the heads are all Boltgun Metal.  There are still some details to work out, but like most of my figures, these will probably get worked on, on and off, for months or even years.

In the background you can see some of the terrain I've been working on.  The terminators are standing on a custom piece I built out of air dry clay (hand formed for the main portion and using molds for rocks), static grass and terrain moss in two colors.  Behind them are almost complete Citadel trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment